Monday, November 26, 2007

Here are our engagement rings


OH!

Haha...I wished!

Simpicity is elegance. And it speaks so truthfully about what Jamesallen.com has to offer! I chanced upon this website while I was checking out some sample rings to visualize what's mine going to look like when the day comes...Haha.

The website design is really easy on the eyes and it's quite user-friendly really. And check out the free shipping and 30-days return policy that James Allen have. With such a wide collection of engagement rings and wedding rings, I am sure everyone would be able to find their perfect diamond ring here!

What's more, James Allen is the only online retailer with diamond photographs which allows potential buyers to get better view of the rings. Just so that you won't end up buying something that looks different from how it looks.


Oh, I'm lost for words here. Just look at their designs! The diamonds are stunning! I love the Ladies Platinum Elegant Solitaire Engagement Ring! *hint hint

Haha.

When am I getting one of those, Superhero W?? :p


1 comments:

Unknown said...

waaahhhhh...sooo pretty lah.. all that glitters must be diamonds :D. They must cost a bomb?? To buy one, save 1 lifetime also cannot buy (boohoo)