Sunday, October 14, 2007

Warghh.. Reach, Tension, Explode


At last, on 10 AM of 13th of October, I've reached my hometown in Sandakan, Sabah with the AirAsia flight - opsss fly by myself la.. hehe.. I reached at the Sandakan Airport with one mission and vision, hope my PC at home still OK and the MODEM ( 56k DIAL MODEM - god still have to use dial-up.. hahaha ) can be use, so I still can spend my time in my blog...

Dub dab dub dab ( my heart beat so strong ).. hahaha, I cut short the story la.. I reach my home, directly go to my bedroom and ON my old PC.. Oh boy still can work, then suddenly I see Windows XP wizard, Add New Hardware Wizards..

haaaaa?? the modem driver is MISSING !!!!!!!!!!! *& )(*(*)*&^%&&^%^ %^ ... I pengsan a while thinking how to settle this problem ( I left my PC around 1 year ago, the CD's also donno where my mum place it ).. so, for the FIRST DAY OF HARI RAYA I stuck at my bedroom try to fix the problem for 1 whole day and the result is bad.. SO SAD !!!! ...

So, u must be wonder how I can make this post tonite.. One little secret, my elder brother's laptop can ACCESS THE INTERNET !!!! .. YEAH YEAH.. ( although its only 56k speed ) but I ..still can make posting in my blog, for me it's more than enough already...

FOR THIS 4 DAYS HOLIDAY IN MY HOMETOWN, I WILL KIDNAP MY ELDER BROTHER'S LAPTOP TO BLOG ... HAHAHAHHAA.. SUPERHERO MUST USE THE POWER TO KIDNAP THE LAPTOP TO SAVE THE BLOG WORLD ( actually my blog world )


p/s just now, this laptop suddenly auto off.. darn.. haha... miserable.. wargh.. thanx to Blogspot la got the autosave function.. Thank god.. :D

0 comments: