Monday, October 1, 2007

Samsung E720-C, this is your final warning!


Current status: Superhero S has been constantly bugged by her evil, pain-in-the-butt device, the Samsung E720-C for a few months and counting...



Samsung E720-C baby, I tell ya, this is going to be the final warning for you...! I'm not kidding anymore...If you shut down on me again, I'll make sure you're going straight to the wall! (Imagine a former beauty queen of a handphone being flung to the wall straight ahead and the last thing you hear is a *thud! crash! and crack! And there is my mischievious baby lying motionless on the floor with it's parts all exposed and shattered! *tsk tsk tsk)

Well, I've been giving you so much love (okay, I'm sorry for the many falls that you've taken...I saw the bruises but I've been taking good care of you otherwise, haven't I? Go ask Superhero W!) but why aren't you happy? I've been comtemplating my thoughts of changing you for a new one but I've been holding my thoughts so far. You're already much more technologically-advanced than most of your peers two years ago, having a great video-recording & playback function, flash megapixel camera, 90MB, 262K resolution..and a sexy silver-grey tone for your body.

You've gone through so much with me. Been there through thick and thin with me. The good times and the bad times. I'm truely indebted to you after all you've done for me - Snapping all my beautiful self-poses, video-recording all my memorable moments in life and getting me connected to all my loved ones...

I'm so reluctant to end our love affair. But this is your last chance. Don't fail me again.
Stay tuned to see the outcome when Superhero S finally decides on the fate of her baby...

0 comments: