Friday, October 12, 2007

AirAsia.. can u fetch me?


Tomorrow is 13th October which is First Day of Hari Raya.. but Im still in KL.. WHY???? hehhee.. i think this year, im going to celebrate it with Superhero S.. Oh boy.. Miss my rendang, miss my ketupat... Never mind la, at least still got TGI, McD, Burger King.. hahaha...



hahhaa.. actually tomorrow morning I will go back Sabah with my Air Asia's flight, but its early in the mourning... so lazy la want to go there.. How to go there as early as 5AM ??? !!! ...

Can someone help me?? got any suggestion how? .. Today, I still dont pack my things up.. Warghhhh... Oh my god, I forgot.. I can fly... Hushhhh.. Why la I forgot.. Okay my dear bloggers, hereby I wish U a very Selamat HARI RAYA to all Malaysian ( World also la ) .. I am going to fly to LCCT.. cannot reach Sabah, dont have enough energy.. So, hope to see u all when Im in Sabah.. ( hope my PC there still ok ) .. But just drop by at OUR BLOG whether where are here or not.. Thanx for the support.. Chaiyo!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!! Sabah is our home man..Best place to be when u're on a break..Welcoming u home fren


twosuperheroes said...

Hahaha LO.. yup that's rite..

I will take it as a vacation for me.. so long dont go back.. it's time to see my bed .. opss.. haha