Monday, December 3, 2007

The TWO THINGS in our lives

The two superheroes just got tagged by our cutie regular, Yozoranitesky and we thought, hey...we're gonna try making this tag more FUN..!! Hehe..You can even get to know us better!


Here goes for our...

"Two Things Meme"


1. Two names I go by: Since there are two of us, we'll go with Superhero S & Superhero W!


2. Two things I am wearing now : Erm, Superhero S is wearing the season's most fashionable look, the MANGO look! Yellow MNG top and green GAP pants (OH! I look like the fruit! :p); Superhero W is wearing the"HITAM itu gaya, mutu, keunggulan" look today, with black PADINI shirt and black ZARA pants.. :p


3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship : Happy and sweet moments. Can never ask for more.. :p


4. Two things I like to do : Superhero S likes cooking! while Superhero W likes playing FIFA 2008 (haiyah..men..)


5. Two things I want very badly in these moments : Superhero S wants a nice, long holiday..hehe..Superhero W wants to accompany her in a nice, long holiday too! Haha..


6. Two things I did last night : The two superheroes were out jalan-jalaning in the car at night and stopped over at McD to buy 2 sundae cones! :p


7. Two things I ate today : I wish we could write something here but we haven't eaten anything yet today...*sigh..so hungry! hehe..


8. Two persons I last spoke to : Superhero S last spoke to Superhero W and her friend, Winnie in YM, while Superhero W last spoke to Superhero S and his friend, Zairi ( he gave me RM50, dunno why, hehehe)


9. Two things I am doing tomorrow : Blogging and going for our undercover daytime job *sigh...


10. Two favorite days of the week : Friday & Saturday! It's the weekend!!!!!!!! Hehe..


11. Two favorite holidays : For Superhero S, Christmas (even though I don't celebrate it) and Chinese New Year! (dunno why but I have a fetish for CNY's red theme); For Superhero W, New Year and "The weekend that can go back to Malacca" (chicken rice ball..nyumpp nyumpp)


12. Two favorite beverages : Superhero S likes teh 'o' ais limau & hot chinese tea! Superhero W is always crazy over his Coke & Ipoh Old Town White Coffee!


13. Two things about me that you may not have known : Superhero S is the girl while Superhero W is the boy :p


14. Two jobs that I have had in my life : We've had many jobs... *wink wink


15. Two movies I would watch over and over : Titanic (OH! *vomits!!!) No-lah..just kidding. Definitely Surf's Up and... Surf's Up. (we simply love this movie!)


16. Two places that I have lived : Erm..we ARE LIVING at many places now...never had a place we USED TO call home though...


17. Two of my favorite food : Superhero S's fav food is... (OMG! There's so many!) lotus root soup & juicy, tender steak! Superhero W's fav food is... 4-star nasi lemak and 5-star nasi lemakkk (hehe ..)


18. Two places I would rather be right now : At home and nowhere but home! :p


* Sorry, Yozoranitesky...we had to cut short the tag because the two superheroes can get very cheong hei (long winded) and run this post till 20 pages too long! Haha...


And now to tag 5 other bloggers...
Here are the lucky ones...

::: L'abeille & X-T
::: Mixed Crumbs
::: Pumpkin
::: Dreckker
::: Girls will be Girls

2 comments:

L'abeille said...

Aduh! Kena tagged by my heroes...


twosuperheroes said...

L'abeille..we tagged you because we sayang you & X-T and we can't help but think about the both of you! Heheheh... :p