Thursday, November 22, 2007

Why men always bankrupt at young age...


I just read a post at Girls will be Girls blog about got "one diva girlfriend of one of her good guy pals is demanding for a super grand birthday bash, but don't want to pay any cent for that celebration".

When I first read about this post, I wondered how come our world today have this kind of high demanding girlfriend. Why they don't have anymore understanding between love couples. They will not live forever with their couple ma? .. So, why this kind of thing still going on?

I also ask myself, as a boyfriend. I know that I automatically have the responsibility to take care everything in both life including the birthday celebration. And someone as a girlfriend also must know their responsibility.

Like my lovely Superhero S, her birthday is coming soon, but she never ask me to make some "Wah... grand grand event, must invite the Prime Minister.. ".. no.... but one thing what I know is I have to paham2 la and I know her for 1 year 3 months already.. So, she know that I will never disappointed her..

And also I do hope 'girlfriends' around the world need to know how's your boyfriend's average income, and from they you set your limit la.. ( let say, if his income is around RM1600 - RM2000 per month only... no need to ask him to book a hotel and have a candle light dinner that cost his 1 month income... die la like that.. )

I can say, man also have their ego but when it comes to their special lovely girlfriend... no need to worry and ask so much... we will do what is the best for you.. :D

Brought to u by "Superhero W" :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good say! So, how? Next time book a hotel ballroom for a birthday party! Which hotel in M'sia is the grandest? :)


twosuperheroes said...

hehehe.. that's really good :D... good for the hotel's management la...

later I will post for you when Superhero S's birthday coming... :D


Unknown said...

my idea of a wonderful BD treat would be if bf cooked a simple meal and spend time alone with mua after that...no restaurant, no night out with other people around...sigh..(so lum hor heehee)


L'abeille said...

This year's birthday bash for Superhero S you kaw tim already mar? Romantic dinner at TGIF right? right? hehehehe


twosuperheroes said...

hi yozoranitesky .. yeah I'll cook instant noodle la like that.. hehhee.. i hope i also can cook a decent meal :D

hi l'abeille - TGI Fridays is free la.. heheh.. dun wan la :p