Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My birthday present - only ONE in the world!


Superhero W gave me this really special battery-operated fan for my birthday! The special thing is...you can actually program a series of different messages onto the fan! Haha..WOW..!!!

Thank you for giving me such a unique present with a one-of-its-kind message hidden within.

Check out what was Superhero W's message for me! Hehe... :p


P/S : Okay, for guys or girls who think that getting a fan as a birthday gift is such a cheapo thing, I actually feel it's sooooo romantic! Haha...Oh..besides..that's not exactly the real present right, Superhero W? :p

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hei, it's so special and romantic...I want to get one..where can I get this?


Supergirlfriend said...

yeah..so romantic indeed..Lucky girl! Haha.


twosuperheroes said...

hi maria - I give u the contact number .. :D ...

hi supergirlfriend - yeah, she is. :D .. u also want?


twosuperheroes said...

Erm, yes Maria and Supergirlfriend..it's really special. When Superhero W first showed me the fan, I was like "huh?"..but when he switched on the fan, I was so stunned to see the messages! Haha..Cute..

Oh..erm, he told me he bought it from some salesman who came to his office to sell those fans. :p


Christine Wong said...

waaa so romantic...
because it is from superhero w to superhero s..hehe.
Did ur hear melt, superhero s??


twosuperheroes said...

Haha, Christine..yeah..it melted..! It was really sweet of Superhero W. Can't help but switch on the fan every now and then to look at the messages.. :p